Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) is an intricate act that was created for national commercial transactions. UCC gives these commercial transactions equivalence. When contemplating searching or filing a UCC, look no further than Unisearch, Inc. for support. We will relieve you of the stress and confusion, and allow you peace of mind, in knowing that the task will be completed with the utmost importance and quality work.
Unisearch offers UCC filing and searching nationwide and internationally. These services include searching, filing, a cutting-edge online UCC portfolio management system and more. Unisearch is an industry leader in providing for the documentation needs of the commercial lending and legal communities. Unisearch makes it a priority to ensure that your UCC filings and searches are completed accurately, submitted correctly and properly managed.
We can easily help you fulfill all of your due diligence requirements. From Ownership and Encumbrance, Tax Lien, Litigation, Bankruptcy, Flood, and Patriot Act searches to obtaining SSA89 SSN verification or 4506-C Request for Transcript of Tax Return, Unisearch is your one stop shop.
Unisearch provides custom solutions for transferring and receiving data to assist with party to party requests.Place an Order UCC Explore – Online Search System UCC FAST – Online Filing System
Correctly submitting a UCC Filing to perfect your secured interest is important to you. Unisearch can assist you in filing your UCC 1s and UCC 3s along with Real Estate records at both the state and county levels. We stake our reputation on our knowledge of Revised Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
Whether you want our staff to assist you with filing or you want to use our online filing system to prepare, track and monitor your filings, let Unisearch help in making sure your document is filed accurately and on-time.
Unisearch accepts filings via the following methods:
UCC FAST: Electronically prepare, edit, file, track and manage UCC filings in one central location. Features include
- No Subscription Charges
- Filings Checked Against State-Specific Filing Requirements
- On-Screen Prompts Guide Document Preparation
- Simplified Document Preparation with Fewer Keystrokes and Chance for Error
- Standardized Collateral Descriptions
- Debtor and Secured Party Libraries
- Continuation Alerts
- Streamline Preparation of UCC3 Documents with Our Intuitive Form-Filler Technology
- Order a Plain or Certified Search to Reflect During Document Preparation
Useful Links and Documents for RA9:
You need information before doing business with your client. Is their collateral already attached to another loan? Do they have any outstanding tax liens? We can navigate the different standards of the thousands of jurisdictions nationwide to ensure you quickly get accurate information with the most recent available “through-date”.
Unisearch’s custom online database allows you to conduct your own UCC searches in available jurisdictions and download UCC filing images immediately. Print complete, easy to read reports with summaries of the filings and clearly displayed through dates.
You need information before doing business with your client. Do they have any outstanding tax or judgment liens? Have they filed Bankruptcy? Do you need to obtain Tax Refunds or verify Social Security Numbers? Let Unisearch’s experienced staff navigate the different standards of the thousands of jurisdictions nationwide to ensure you quickly get accurate information with the most recent available “through-date”.
Unisearch specializes in searching the following at the Federal, State and County levels
- Federal Tax Liens
- State Tax Liens
- Judgment Liens
- Suits & Judgments
- Bankruptcy filings
- DMV Records
- Property Search – Ownership & Encumbrance
- Flood Determination
- 4506-C Request for Transcript of Tax Return
- SSA89 SSN Verification
- "OMG – this is the best turn-around. Thank you – the attorney and client are happy, especially the attorney. Much appreciated and I look forward to using your services again!"Paralegal
- “I want to thank you both for your superior service you’ve provided over the years. I remember specifically when Deb had to teach me about UCC/judgment searches and how patient you were (good acting) with getting me through the ropes.”Martha M.Paralegal
- "I have been working with Unisearch for quite a few years. I have always been impressed with their competence and professionalism. They quickly respond to my requests and are very knowledgeable about certain states that have unusual UCC filing procedures. I ask them to order UCC and other state and county lien searches and certified entity documents throughout the U.S. In addition, we have used their registered agent services for several clients. Their fees are very reasonable and we are very happy with all of their services."Cindy F.Sr. Paralegal
- “I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate the professional service that I have received from Unisearch over the years in handling registered agent services from my company. If I ever have a Nevada company again, I'll be sure to contact you."Registered Agent Client
- "I appreciate the help. I know you have referred me to other people in Unisearch before and I’ve always gotten good service even when you refer me to someone else. I never get caught up some sort of ‘1-800-we don’t know who you are’ runaround. You make my job easier."Oregon Client
- "You helped us tremendously. Hopefully, we will get to work together again soon! You guys are so awesome."Paralegal