Unisearch offers Registered Agent services in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, as well as internationally. Unisearch will serve as your contact, providing expert handling of your registered agent needs.
Service of Process
Our procedure for handling Service of Process is proven and secure, with information recorded in our extensive database and promptly delivered to you. You have the flexibility to specify methods of notification and designating multiple contacts to receive notice of important documents received on behalf of your entity.
Change of Agent
Unisearch makes changing your Registered Agent EASY! We will prepare a nationwide entity status report, at no cost to you. This free audit provides you with a complete analysis of all of your entities in the states where they are authorized to transact business.
After Unisearch completes the complimentary audit, we prepare all the change of agent forms and file the executed forms. Unisearch absorbs all state change of agent fees. There is no cost to you!
- “You are wonderful; We are very pleased with your services.”Florida Client
- "OMG – this is the best turn-around. Thank you – the attorney and client are happy, especially the attorney. Much appreciated and I look forward to using your services again!"Paralegal
- “I think you’re great there at Unisearch and am recommending when I can that we use you guys – you have great customer service. So way to go!”Paralegal
- “I wanted to thank you for all your help and fast response/service. It was most appreciated and the client is very pleased.”Moira M.
- “I love working with Unisearch. Their staff is very professional and very reliable. Everyone I have had contact with has helped me beyond my expectations. They are very quick at answering questions I may have and are very quick at obtaining necessary searches. I would definitely recommend Unisearch. Thank you.”Christine B.Loan Closer
- "... I can always count on you for fast, efficient service and I know our clients appreciate you as well..."Cathy