Unisearch offers Registered Agent services in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, as well as internationally. Unisearch will serve as your contact, providing expert handling of your registered agent needs.
Service of Process
Our procedure for handling Service of Process is proven and secure, with information recorded in our extensive database and promptly delivered to you. You have the flexibility to specify methods of notification and designating multiple contacts to receive notice of important documents received on behalf of your entity.
Change of Agent
Unisearch makes changing your Registered Agent EASY! We will prepare a nationwide entity status report, at no cost to you. This free audit provides you with a complete analysis of all of your entities in the states where they are authorized to transact business.
After Unisearch completes the complimentary audit, we prepare all the change of agent forms and file the executed forms. Unisearch absorbs all state change of agent fees. There is no cost to you!
- "I appreciate the help. I know you have referred me to other people in Unisearch before and I’ve always gotten good service even when you refer me to someone else. I never get caught up some sort of ‘1-800-we don’t know who you are’ runaround. You make my job easier."Oregon Client
- “I think you’re great there at Unisearch and am recommending when I can that we use you guys – you have great customer service. So way to go!”Paralegal
- “I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate the professional service that I have received from Unisearch over the years in handling registered agent services from my company. If I ever have a Nevada company again, I'll be sure to contact you."Registered Agent Client
- “Thanks for the catch – it's why the Oregon Unisearch team is the best. I really appreciate it. Again, many thanks for thorough assistance.”Paralegal
- "I only use Unisearch for my UCC searching and filing. They are knowledgeable, fast to respond and I know that I can count on them to get the job done on time and get it done right!"Stephanie S.Paralegal
- "Thank you! I am SO GLAD I decided to have you handle these and not send them in the mail. THAT would have been a disaster, timing-wise."Paralegal