Unisearch offers Registered Agent services in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, as well as internationally. Unisearch will serve as your contact, providing expert handling of your registered agent needs.
Service of Process
Our procedure for handling Service of Process is proven and secure, with information recorded in our extensive database and promptly delivered to you. You have the flexibility to specify methods of notification and designating multiple contacts to receive notice of important documents received on behalf of your entity.
Change of Agent
Unisearch makes changing your Registered Agent EASY! We will prepare a nationwide entity status report, at no cost to you. This free audit provides you with a complete analysis of all of your entities in the states where they are authorized to transact business.
After Unisearch completes the complimentary audit, we prepare all the change of agent forms and file the executed forms. Unisearch absorbs all state change of agent fees. There is no cost to you!
- "Loved the previous service so I thought I would try again."Bob
- “I want to thank you both for your superior service you’ve provided over the years. I remember specifically when Deb had to teach me about UCC/judgment searches and how patient you were (good acting) with getting me through the ropes.”Martha M.Paralegal
- "Unisearch is the only place for me. No other orders will ever be with anyone else."Client
- “I think you’re great there at Unisearch and am recommending when I can that we use you guys – you have great customer service. So way to go!”Paralegal
- "You have both done such an amazing job for me this week. Thank you so much for getting everything over to me that I needed to complete these closings!!! I cannot thank you enough!"Angella K.Paralegal
- “Thanks for the catch – it's why the Oregon Unisearch team is the best. I really appreciate it. Again, many thanks for thorough assistance.”Paralegal