Unisearch offers Registered Agent services in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, as well as internationally. Unisearch will serve as your contact, providing expert handling of your registered agent needs.
Service of Process
Our procedure for handling Service of Process is proven and secure, with information recorded in our extensive database and promptly delivered to you. You have the flexibility to specify methods of notification and designating multiple contacts to receive notice of important documents received on behalf of your entity.
Change of Agent
Unisearch makes changing your Registered Agent EASY! We will prepare a nationwide entity status report, at no cost to you. This free audit provides you with a complete analysis of all of your entities in the states where they are authorized to transact business.
After Unisearch completes the complimentary audit, we prepare all the change of agent forms and file the executed forms. Unisearch absorbs all state change of agent fees. There is no cost to you!
- "You have both done such an amazing job for me this week. Thank you so much for getting everything over to me that I needed to complete these closings!!! I cannot thank you enough!"Angella K.Paralegal
- “You are wonderful; We are very pleased with your services.”Florida Client
- "Thank you so much for all the work you and the rest of the Unisearch crew do for us. It's so comforting to know, especially for myself, that I can turn to you girls for the help that I need. Such amazing customer support. We are very grateful."Casey P.Legal Assistant
- “And that’s why I am such an advocate of the Unisearch team - you’re always there every time we need you!!!!!”Seattle Paralegal
- "OMG – this is the best turn-around. Thank you – the attorney and client are happy, especially the attorney. Much appreciated and I look forward to using your services again!"Paralegal
- "... I can always count on you for fast, efficient service and I know our clients appreciate you as well..."Cathy