Unisearch offers Registered Agent services in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, as well as internationally. Unisearch will serve as your contact, providing expert handling of your registered agent needs.
Service of Process
Our procedure for handling Service of Process is proven and secure, with information recorded in our extensive database and promptly delivered to you. You have the flexibility to specify methods of notification and designating multiple contacts to receive notice of important documents received on behalf of your entity.
Change of Agent
Unisearch makes changing your Registered Agent EASY! We will prepare a nationwide entity status report, at no cost to you. This free audit provides you with a complete analysis of all of your entities in the states where they are authorized to transact business.
After Unisearch completes the complimentary audit, we prepare all the change of agent forms and file the executed forms. Unisearch absorbs all state change of agent fees. There is no cost to you!
- "I only use Unisearch for my UCC searching and filing. They are knowledgeable, fast to respond and I know that I can count on them to get the job done on time and get it done right!"Stephanie S.Paralegal
- "I Love your team and service. You are always very responsive!!"SBA Loan Processor
- "Loved the previous service so I thought I would try again."Bob
- "I have been working with Unisearch for quite a few years. I have always been impressed with their competence and professionalism. They quickly respond to my requests and are very knowledgeable about certain states that have unusual UCC filing procedures. I ask them to order UCC and other state and county lien searches and certified entity documents throughout the U.S. In addition, we have used their registered agent services for several clients. Their fees are very reasonable and we are very happy with all of their services."Cindy F.Sr. Paralegal
- “Thanks for the catch – it's why the Oregon Unisearch team is the best. I really appreciate it. Again, many thanks for thorough assistance.”Paralegal
- “I want to thank you both for your superior service you’ve provided over the years. I remember specifically when Deb had to teach me about UCC/judgment searches and how patient you were (good acting) with getting me through the ropes.”Martha M.Paralegal