The Delaware Division of Corporations is experiencing a significant backlog for business filings. If your transaction requires filing evidence before year end, you will need to consider using a higher priority processing than normal.
- Delaware business filings may be submitted prior to 12/31 with a 12/31 effective date
- Delaware business filings may NOT be filed on 12/31 unless arranged prior
- $2,500 special handling fee to be charged in addition to all customary disbursements
- The filing will not be processed until the state re-opens on 1/3/22
- Prepositioning is MANDATORY and at least 24-hours advance notice is requested
- Please reach out to your service representative for assistance with your year-end filings.
The Division of Corporations will be closed on December 24th and December 31st.